the power of the mind

http://mindpower-info.com
It’s been said that we only use about 10% of our brains’ total potential mind power. Imagine what it would be like if you could tap into the remaining 90%.

In fact, you could get absolutely incredible results.

Scientists agree that people who exhibit psychic and extra sensory abilities must be able to use these abilities due to somehow using that 90% of the human mind which usually lies idle. Some people appear to have these abilities from birth but others develop their mindpower and start using these latent talents later on in life. To conclude, one can safely say that the power of the human mind can make any impossible possible. Right from moving matter physically to attracting your desire from the universe, you can create, control and change whatever you want in your life an in this world. Infact, one can create his own destiny by using the power of thoughts, concentration faith and true belief. We’re not sure yet how it works, but there is ongoing research into how our own mind power can influence the world we live in. Studies show that our minds may be able to change the world more than the world can change our minds!

So make the decision to completely change your life by changing the way your subconscious mind contructs reality. Now say for example you want your dream home. You want it so much that it is almost an obsession. Your thoughts are filled with it all the time. Imagine yourself painting the master bedroom and landscaping the gardens. Ensure that everything you do is focussed towards getting that dream home. You may have to work a bit harder at work for example. You could even check out the rest mortgage rates even if you can’t afford it at the moment. You can even buy a few things to put inot your new home. Then, the house of your dreams hits the market. It’s for sale. And because you’ve been planning and focusing on this, you qualify for the mortgage, and the owners like what you’re planning with the home.

You close the deal and move in and everything you’d been focusing on, all that energy, has helped realize your goal. The point is you need to take control. You need to decide for yourself that having the right affirmations everyday will change your life for the better. If you can do this, you can accomplish anything. Just remember, your thoughts brought you to this article. Now that you’re here, what are you going to do next?

Can you imagine thinking you’re going to take a drug that is supposed to solve a problem and it doesn’t? It happens all the time, but most of the time it’s because your mind is telling you it won’t. This is just one example of mind over matter. This shows that mind power is very powerful! While the singular of data is not anecdote, there is some direct experience you’ve had. How many times have you woken up in the morning thinking this was going to be a bad day, or ‘one of those days’. And then had a self-fulfilling prophecy? All these are not mere happening. As a matter of the fact these incidents take place because we think too much about them in a negative way and this the mind does the trick. Quantum mechanics talks about the ‘observer effect’ and how information in the system alters the outcomes. While the link between quantum mechanics and The Secret is tenuous, the same guiding principle applies to the Law of Attraction. Your ability to observe the universe alters it.

All so called ‘paranormal’ powers such as remote viewing, telepathy and other psychic powers can be explained using quantum physics. There is nothing ‘supernatural’ about it. In a nut shell everything that we perceive through our senses does not actually exist. There is nothing solid and everything is energy flowing around us in fact is created with the power of our mind.

books on subconscious mind power
As a conclusion it can be safely put across that the power of the subconscious mind is vast in scope and immense in possibilities. Apart from the mere behavioral changes in an individual, it can also be a gateway to a whole new exciting life if effectively developed. Remember when Kevin Costner started hearing voices in the Field of Dreams movie? While his family was struggling to make ends meet, these voices were saying, ‘If you build it they will come.’ You have the power to create the life you want, to change who you are, to change whatever you think is missing or inadequate into something perfect, all through the use of your subconscious mind. It’s truly a powerful and beautiful thing, and can heal, transcend current circumstances, make you feel good; or make you feel bad. This subconscious mind power, truly has the power to completely change our world if we take control of it.

Comments Off on Using Power Of Mind To Communicate
Trackback

no comment untill now

Sorry, comments closed.