extrasensory perception

mindpower-info
It’s been said that we only use about 10% of our brains’ total potential mind power. Imagine what it would be like if you could tap into the remaining 90%. In fact, you could get absolutely incredible results. Scientists agree that people who exhibit psychic and extra sensory abilities must be able to use these abilities due to somehow using that 90% of the human mind which usually lies idle. Some people appear to have these abilities from birth but others develop their mindpower and start using these latent talents later on in life. It can be concluded that the power of mind is a vital force and if harnessed properly or unleashed altogether, it can influence and control any matter, be it tangible or intangible. Thus once you concentrate, connect your energy with that of the cosmos, make continuous affirmations in your mind’s eye, charge up your future vision with your own emotions, you will realize the power of your mind over matter. The process behind increased mind power is not completely understood, but quantum physics’ latest advances have indeed begun to shed some light on the connection between what we experience in life and what we think.

There have also been many studies that seem to suggest that our minds really do have the power to shape our world more than being shaped by the world around them!

By learning to control the power of the mind, you can gain the ability to influence the world around you and achieve just about anything you’d like. Suppose that you want a new home.

You spend a lot of time thinking about it in great detail, going so far as to visualize how you’ll cultivate the back yard and the colors you’ll paint every room in the house. Ensure that everything you do is focussed towards getting that dream home. You may have to work a bit harder at work for example.

You could even check out the rest mortgage rates even if you can’t afford it at the moment. You can even buy a few things to put inot your new home. Then just watch what happens. suddenly it all falls into place. Your dream house comes on the market at a great price. You get the mortage and move in! All of your thoughts and energy have been directed at getting the dream house and you got it! What it comes down to is that we believe in ourselves to a certain extent. When the time comes that you feel as though something will be impossible, it’s time to tap into the subconscious mind. If you can do this, it won’t be long before you start experiencing the positive energy that is built around you.

It really is true that people can ‘think’ themselves better. Conversely they can ‘think’ themselves ill. It’s just one of the many ways we can prove how powerful the subconscious mind can alter your life. Have you ever got up in the morning and decided that it was going to be a dreadful day and that is what happened? It’s actually the power of the mind that causes this to happen. There is an ever growing amount of evidence for a scientific basis to the power of the mind, with one of the most intriguing ideas coming from the world of quantum physics. This is the possibility that matter either does not take shape until an observer is there to witness it. This suggests that the power of the mind may actually be what shapes the universe, not the other way around. All so called ‘paranormal’ powers such as remote viewing, telepathy and other psychic powers can be explained using quantum physics. There is nothing ‘supernatural’ about it.

Even though many of us believe this to be phony television, it’s actually part of the quantum physics theory. In short, nothing is solid and instead energy that is created by our minds.

mindpower-info
Thus, the conclusion is that the scope and possibilities that exists with the development of the power of the subconscious mind cant be imagined and hence should never be underestimated or overlooked. Not only minor behavioral changes, but it has the power to present a wonderful new life to you entirely! Do you remember the movie, ‘Field of Dreams, with Kevin Costner? In the movie, he hears the mantra, ‘If you build it, they will come.

‘ You may not know it, but you have your own ‘field of dreams.’ It’s your subconscious mind. With your subconscious mind, if you ‘think’ it, it will come. What will come? Whatever you want, truly.

You already have all of the power you need to change everything about your life for the better it’s inside of you; in your subconscious mind. It’s truly a powerful and beautiful thing, and can heal, transcend current circumstances, make you feel good; or make you feel bad. This subconscious mind power, truly has the power to completely change our world if we take control of it.

Comments Off on How To Use Power Of Mind In Your Daily Life
Trackback

no comment untill now

Sorry, comments closed.